RE: Roadster Travelers Website

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Roadster Travelers Website
From: Mark_Kalmus@dell.com
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 1999 06:58:21 -0500
How does one add fluid to the transmission while you're parked on the side
of the road somewhere?  My '73 Celica stick could pop out and you could top
off the transmission through the resulting opening.  If I remember
correctly, this isn't possible with the 4- and 5-speed roadster
transmissions.  Don't you have to use either a pump or "beer bong"
contraption?

Mark Kalmus
Cedar Park TX
'70 2000