Re: Seats with Headrests

To: Datsundude@aol.com
Subject: Re: Seats with Headrests
From: "Dana Nojima (CBN)" <noji@mail.ahc.umn.edu>
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 1999 11:39:33 -0500 (CDT)
>    I'm looking for some seats with headrests. The ones in the car are a low
> back-type.
>    Has anyone installed different seats from other makes, maybe a set of 240
> seats,
>    I'm in Glendale, Arizona.
>
>    Thanks, Dean

Dean,

You can check to see if your seats are equiped to accecpt headreast.  '69
and maybe '68 seats have the internals for headrests.  YOu can tell by
pushing on the top of the seats to feel for the tubes.  If all you want
are headrests this may be the easiest way to go.  If on the other hand you
wnat comfortable seats there are better options.

Dana