Roadster Down

To: "'datsun-roadsters@autox.Team.Net'" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Roadster Down
From: "Ron & Julie Edgar" <rvedgar@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sun, 15 Aug 1999 22:10:19 -0400
Roadster Down!!!   Its only been two days and I am having  withdrawals from
not being able to go on my "Roadster Therapy"  drives.  In an attempt to
repair the non working emergency brake and the pulling to the left on the
front, I tore into the braking system this week end and managed to ruin the
threads in one caliper and bend the alignment pin in another.

Help? Does anyone have a useable caliper housing for a 68 1600.  This is the
one with the  male and female line connections.  (You can see photos on page
2 of our web site below)

Does anyone know how the center alignment pin is removed?   I am talking
about the pin the aligns the piston when its inserted into the caliper body.

Thanks for your

Ron Edgar
68 1600
Ft Lauderdale