Re: Cam lift

To: "datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Cam lift
From: Gordon Glasgow <glasgow@serv.net>
Date: Sat, 14 Aug 1999 19:42:38 -0700
Lift is .440" for the SU cam, .460" for the Solex.

As for what class, that depends on what type of racing you are talking
about, road racing or Solo II. Road racing is E Production. I've lost
track of the SCCA Solo II classes. Last I heard, it was C Street
Prepared and E Prepared. No difference on carbs.

Historical footnote: when the 2000 was first introduced, SCCA put the SU
version into D Production and the Solex cars into C Production, but that
didn't last very long.

--
Gordon Glasgow
Renton, WA