"The Fund"

To: Datsun <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: "The Fund"
From: "KC Brager" <lbwll@visi.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Aug 1999 16:10:44 +0000
Hi all, what a wonderful thing most everyone is attempting to do here.  I
love it!  I know that there are some cynics here (have seen their postings)
but the majority have faith in their fellow owners.  As a new member, it's
so comforting to see this!!  I have already been helped soooo much!  (You
all may remember my quest for figuring out what year I actually have)  I
have received a wiring harness for the cost of shipping which has been my
most frustrating experience in owning this vehicle and have been well
received in a group that has been normally reserved for men with no remarks
or assumptions that I can't do this without help.
With all of this said, count me in also, $10.00 is all I can spare but, no
payback needed, just reserving the option of a friendship/kindship in the
future and possible need of my own for help in the future.

KC Brager  lbwll@visi.com
'68 1600 - In major need of TLC, but it runs ;-)