Randy's Roadster

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Randy's Roadster
From: CalSpeed@aol.com
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 1999 18:17:45 EDT
Hello,

If everyone feels as if they want to send out money to help out Randy then it
should certainly be done in an orderly fashion.  I am all for helping him in
this emotional crisis.  I too am willing to receive the collection for Randy
and submit it to him in a lump sum.  That would mean that all the money would
be kept together and sent to him on his guarantee that it would be to save
his Roadster.  So that his ex-wife gets her rightful share of $900.00, nine
hundred dollars.

But if the collection does not reach $900.00 dollars then he has to make a
decision as how the balance is going to be collected.  If he still decides
that he cannot keep the car all of the checks will be sent back to the
donating people.  Postage on me!

But, if it does work out and he keeps the car then the money will be sent to
him to pay off that particular debt.

It really is up to Randy to decide if he really wants us to do this for him.
I am willing to collect the checks for this and hold them until the date he
needs it.

Many of you already know me as I have been a fairly active member on the list
for over two years.  I am also the creator of the '99 Classic Datsun
Calendar.  If everyone decides that they want me to do this, I volunteer.

Michael "Calspeed" Carion
San Francsico, Ca  /  BADROC
http://members.aol.com/calspeed/index.html