Who has detail photos?

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Who has detail photos?
From: Paul <paul@winresearch.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 1999 14:23:07 -0700
I would like to make an appeal to the pride all of us have in our cars.
Anyone owning a 67 1600, or close to it, please email me or post some
photos of your restoration work, particularly under the hood and in the
passenger compartment. I am very interested in how some of you routed
wiring harnesses, hoses and the like. Please feel free to comment on any
of the details, if you used specialty materials that work as good or
better than the originals. My roadster is in the disassembly stage as I
write this, so I have plenty of time to decide how I am going to put it
all back together, but some good quality pictures of some good quality
restorations would certainly be welcome! Thanks to all in advance.

Paul Bauman
67 1600