New Toy!

To: "datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: New Toy!
From: Steve Harvey <stevenh@execpc.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 1999 08:24:42 -0500
Hello All!
Well, even a blind pig finds an acorn once in a while. Looking in the
local paper's used sports car section (something I never do) I noticed
an ad for a 1968 Datsun roadster, 5-speed. Called the guy (25 miles
away) and drove over to see the car. Took it for a run around the block
and gave him a $10.00 deposit. He knocked 800.00 off the asking price
and I'm now the proud owner of a 2000 roadster with the 1967.5 engine
upgrade. Fast, Fast, Fast!!!!!!!
At this point I'm looking for one part. The round red reflector piece on
the rear end is missing. The chrome piece is there but no reflector.
Anyone have an extra to sell. Otherwise this car is in great condition.
I'm not in a candy store. I'm in the candy factory!
Steve Harvey
1970-1600 (for sale)
1968-2000