Nissan Comp 5 speed

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Nissan Comp 5 speed
From: "Rob Robinson" <FastrTime@t-three.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 1999 23:11:56 -0700
    I recently purchased a used 5 speed in unknown condition, which I opened
up for inspection last weekend. To my surprise, it's a NISMO middle-close
ratio box!! Everything is in excellent condition, I replaced the 1st and 2nd
gear syncros for good measure. Since tranny swapping is pretty much an all
day job, I probably won't install it (not to mention the fact that it would
be illegal in my class) so it will just be a spare until I need it, or
someone else wants it really bad.

    Anyone know what this tranny might be worth?

Rob Robinson
CSP 67 2000
Roanoke, VA