Re: Interesting item on eBay web site item#144332177: 68 Datsun Roadster

To: qcimages@ix.netcom.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Interesting item on eBay web site item#144332177: 68 Datsun Roadster 2000
From: Joshua Milton <jt_milton@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 1999 13:14:49 -0700 (PDT)
If you click the link on the auction item titled "send auction to a
friend" it formats an email and sends it off.  It usually looks pretty
stupid.  This is the case for this email as its identical to anything
my father sends me from that link.
In otherwords the seller, Lou Smaldino I believe, did not write the
email he just clicked on the link.

joshua milton
69 1600
encino, ca