Taveling to San Diego

To: Datsun Roadster <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Taveling to San Diego
From: "Eric R. Wittinger" <wittiner@ee.pdx.edu>
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 1999 10:14:57 -0700 (PDT)
HI All I am headed to CA, San Diego for a few days at the end of this week
and I would like to try to visit and see some roadsters down there if
possible.  I will b getting into town firday the 13th (I had to fly on
Friday the 13th) and will be leaving early monday morning the 16th.  I
have freinds I am visiting but want to fit in a few fellow roadsterites if
possible.  ANy info would be greatly appriciated.

Thanks,
Eric

| Eric R Wittinger                             |
| Pacific Northwest National Laboratory        |
| NSD Radiological and Chemical Sciences Group |
| Web page            www.ee.pdx.edu/~wittiner |
| Email               wittiner@EE.pdx.edu      |
| Email (work)        Eric.Wittinger@pnl.gov   |