Re: Shift Lever and Gauges

To: Construction Alberta News <gbush@connect.ab.ca>,
Subject: Re: Shift Lever and Gauges
From: 70 - SPL311 <erwilsey@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Fri, 06 Aug 1999 08:12:50 -0700
Hi Grant!

There was a couple things to look at but I have to pull the parts.  If you got
the Clymer Reproduction manual go to page 121 under drive shaft gear.

1.  Bracket-lever , control (item 23) may be bent.
2.  Bush-control pin (item 26) may be worn out or gone.

On the bushing, one guy made one himself from another type bushing he got at a
bearing shop.

Nissan dealer told me they wouldn't know if the parts were available until they
are ordered.  So, I am taking them out to see what they look like tonight or
tomorrow!

Good luck!

Jim

BTW - Do you think Ross might have them?