Windshield Rubber help

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Windshield Rubber help
From: "NATHAN J RUFFCORN" <NRUFFCORN@prodigy.net>
Date: Mon, 2 Aug 1999 13:30:03 -0500
Hey all-
    Well, as with all the datsun roadsters I have purshased (three to be
exact) my most recently acquired 67 1600 has a broken windshield and needs
new rubber.  Looks like some kids had to much fun with a BB gun.  Thankfully
they didn't shoot anything else on the car and must not have noticed the
Cibie halogens!  I was able to find the part # for the windshield itself but
found no postings regarding the low windshield rubber gasket pieces.  I
pulled out the trusty parts manual and was more confused than before.
    All this said, what rubber pieces do I need and does anyone have the
PN's so I can get these ordered?  My dealer's great, but we have tried to
figure it out in the past and to no avail

Thanks
Nathan