[datsun] simple solution

To: "datsun-roadsters [list]" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: [datsun] simple solution
From: walter menge <walter.menge@gte.net>
Date: Sat, 31 Jul 99 00:59:32 Central Daylight Time
Hi. Dan and Louise were wanting some information about rotor thickness and
spring arch.
I am sure there is some that can give the measurements they want. The machine
shop, that turns rotors, can
advise if too thin to turn and I take aproblem with the springs to spring shop
and consult him about what I want
to accomplish and use his advice. I feel that there are such people around your
area that can advise you.
Perhaps not the answer you desire but a solution that has worked for me in my
shop.
A couple days back there were some coments about timing and I want to
compliment the writers on being
thorough and knowledgeable. The list is blessed with such writers.
While I have the floor let me see if some one has a 2000 head, that needs
repairing, that they would part with.
I find that I am out of exchange heads for the 2000. I know it takes time to
ship and the head will be used to
help some one else down the road so I am happy to pay. Address all to
Walter.Menge@gte.net----2004
Guillory St.----Westlake Louisiana 70669   (The Sportsman's Paradice) Thanks WM