Re: Speaking of losing a wheel while racing in a datsun

To: Kerry Zariwny <kzariwny@home.com>
Subject: Re: Speaking of losing a wheel while racing in a datsun
From: Bob Mann <rwmannco@interport.net>
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 1999 09:33:55 -0400
If you will note the "N", for "Novice" taped onto the hood (and the
street plates), this appears to be a wake-up call for Mr. Finley's
racing aspirations.

- Bob Mann, '69 2L Solex

--
R.W. Mann & Company, Inc.  > Airline Industry Analysis and Consulting
Port Washington, NY  11050 > tel 516-944-0900, fax 516-944-7280