Datsuns in Louisiana

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Datsuns in Louisiana
From: pkort@cis.picker.com
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 1999 06:54:05 -0400

Walt has two flat dash roadsters to sell, one apparently with a 2000 drive
train.  He also has some older parts ( he has been in the 'parts' business for
over thirty years. ).  Louisiana is too far for me to run on a Friday night to
look at a car so I thought I would pass this along.

Paul
OROC
---------------------- Forwarded by Paul L Kort/Picker on 07/28/99 06:57 AM
---------------------------

walter menge <walter.menge@gte.net> on 07/27/99 07:42:09 PM

To:   Paul L Kort/Picker@Picker

Hi Hope you didn't think I had abandoned you. Feel free to write any time. I
have been trying to get some
pictures of the 2000. No luck yet. I have the title and bill of sale for the
car. aaaai trust they are in order.
1966 2/D red  SPL31103075 with 37,310 miles show on title.
The interior is in sad shape, canvas is off the frame, the door panel, handles,
seats, are missing. The body is in
rather good condition considering it has been in the weather. The tires are up
and holding air and would think
it would roll. I have never heard it run and would not speculate on that. Every
thing in the engine compartment
is in place. I am asking $1,000.00 and I need that to break even. Ihave another
1600 engine that is apart. I
got it that way.
I looked for suspension parts and I am out at this time. I do have radiator
hose, (original with brade over the
outside), tune up components, hydraulic kits, belts, clutches, somr oil and air
filters. I have air filter #16546-
25500 measures 17 1/2 X 5 3/4 X 1"
If  I could have the application for the SU carbs I will look for the filter.
Some were telling about some filters being hard to find, If you know about this
I will see what I can do.
I had rather miss a sale than mis-lead some one about items I sell. I am happy
to do any thing to help one to
deside. I am happy to help in any way I can. Keep the questions coming. Thanks
WM