RE: batteries (and their cables)

To: "'datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net'" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: batteries (and their cables)
From: "Miller, Don" <MillerD2@idhw.state.id.us>
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 1999 10:42:29 -0600
Another good choice is from old mainframe computers. I found some from an
old IBM mainframe that was scrapped out. It too is very fine wire and is
either 0 or 00 in gauge rated at 1000 amps and 600 volts. It is also
cheaper. I bought 50 feet last year for $10.00. It seemed to go away very
fast.

Don Miller
68 1600 (VG30ET up front, battery in back)
Meridian, ID