Batteries and spares

To: Datsun Roadsters - Post List <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Batteries and spares
From: jhatfield@cavemen.net (William Hatfield)
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 1999 13:15:27 -0600
    Another advantage to moving the battery to the trunk is  more room
for a V6<grin>.   One thing that hasn't been mentioned is the wire.  The
longer a wire is the more resistance it has,  to over come this you need
bigger wire.  I used "0" size welding lead and haven't had any problems
with it what so ever.
     I have a space saver spare that is not like the ones in new cars,
it folds down against the wheel for storage.  It fits on the original
wheel and blows up to full size when inflated.  It was made by B.F.
Goodrich.  Sure makes more room in the trunk. fwiw          Bill
66&67spls in N.M.