Re[2]: I can't figure it out...

To: "John F Sandhoff" <sandhoff@compctr.ccs.csus.edu>
Subject: Re[2]: I can't figure it out...
From: Fred_Katz@ci.sf.ca.us
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 1999 16:08:57 -0700
I've also seen flat-dash cars with high windshields. How many are out
there, and is there anyone on the list who did the mod(s)?

Both my '68 and my '70 cars have cracked dashboards, and I have the molded
shells. But I really like the flat dash on my '66, and just happen to have a
spare flat dash. So how is it done, and how much work is involved?

Fred - So.SF
BADROC