Re: '70 4Speed

To: roadster list <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: '70 4Speed
From: "Richard B. Chianese" <Richard.B.Chianese@swpc.siemens.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 1999 08:02:40 -0400
Actually there are two different synchro rings involved here on second
gear.  One of them functions on shifts from 1st to 2nd and a different
ring functions on shifts from 2nd to 3rd.

Your comment is still correct.  The second gear synchros get a lot more
use and wear.

Rick Chianese
SRL311-14035
Orlando, FL - Waterspouts at Cape Kennedy