Re: Cylinder numbering

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Cylinder numbering
From: Kurt Weisner <weisner@seidata.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 1999 21:02:48 -0700
Hey! I don't make fun of your cars do I? I have a SAAB 96
for my winter car. I bought it at the roadster meet at The Glen a
few years ago. It goes thru snow a lot better than any roadster and
most SUV's. Most people think my RHD 'ladies are a bit strange also.

        Kurt Weisner
        69, 68, 65, RHD Roadsters
        70, 69, SAAB 96's