Re: divide and dwindle

To: "Datsun" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: divide and dwindle
From: "Kerry Zariwny" <kzariwny@home.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 1999 17:41:58 -0700
Hi All

I think I am missing something here. I thought the original thread was to get a
group of 1600 owners together (much like the 2000
owners) and set up a website for us.

How did 1600-dedicated website turn into a much-talked-about split between the
1600 owners and the 2000 owners?

Ya leave town for one weekend and look what happens! <grin>

Kerry Z
West Linn Oregon
Proud 1600 owner (closet 2000 lover)