Re: Roadster Sighting

To: alevisen@gdhscats.org, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Roadster Sighting
From: CalSpeed@aol.com
Date: Sat, 17 Jul 1999 12:12:57 EDT
In a message dated 16-07-99 9:24:11 PM EST, alevisen@gdhscats.org writes:

<< We have even spent the last two
 winter Christmas breaks in California - but you wimps out there
 apparently don't drive your 2000's in December!   >>

Hey......!  Easy there.....  we do drive are cars in Decenmber.  As a matter
of fact some of us never use the top at all.  Our last BADROC Run was in
January with rain in the forecast.  Than we even had an outside BBQ.  I
remember that Ken just used plastic bags to cover his seats to protect them
and comtinued driving.  And dont think Kens car isn't nice either!  He took
secong place in Shasta this year!

Michael "Calspeed" Carion
BADROC Proud