Hobbyist or Enthusiast?

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Hobbyist or Enthusiast?
From: "Mark" <mruffcorn@ksni.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 1999 08:48:48 -0500
I think I cross the threshold of roadster ownership today!  Previously our
family had two- a 70 1600 and a 69 2000.

I heard word of a 67 1600 for sale in our area.  Went to look at it and I
was wooped!  First time I had ever seen a low windshield roadster. The last
time it was licensed was '74. Twenty one thousand miles and NO rust
excluding the bumpers (to you Westerners that's no big feat but to find one
in this condition in the heart of the mid-west-or for that matter to find
one at all -is unheard of!)  The present owner had it for 2years after
buying it from an estate auction (the original owner).

Sorry I'm rambling but I am totally STOKED about this find!  Will I really
diminish it's value by doing the 2K motor swap we have discussed earlier?

More questions soon to come!
Nathan   (Lovin the LOW windshield and FLAT dash!)

67 1600
69 2000
70 1600