THANKS BADROC

To: Datsun List <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: THANKS BADROC
From: John Balthazar <fjb@crux.com.au>
Date: Fri, 02 Jul 1999 09:26:34 +1000
Hi all,

I would just like to thank the BADROC guys for spending time with me and showing
me some of the sites around San Francisco and Santa Cruz during my recent visit
to the USA.

The cruise around the Bay area with Calspeed and Ron Igoe was fabulous and what
better way to see the sights than from a open sports car. I can't believe the
speeds they let you guys get away with over there.

The highlight would have to be the cruise with Peter van der Pas. From Mountain
View through the hills down to Santa Cruz, where we were treated to a Woody
Festival on the Warf. I know I'll never see that many woody wagons in one place
again.

I only wish I could have stayed another week and experienced the Shasta event.

It was great to meet you all and if you (or any other Sports owners) ever get to
Melbourne I will be only to pleased to return the favour.

Thanks again,

John Balthazar
Melbourne Australia