Re: One more running, again

To: Nik Burns <nburns@carlsbadnm.com>
Subject: Re: One more running, again
From: David & Candy Pina <casalp@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 1999 12:34:14 -0700
Nik,
Congratulations!  Another roadster on the road! Cool! I don't know that I would
even go out in  that kind of tempatures.  I want to thank all on the list too.
Because SRL 701 is a race car, alot of the info has been very, very interesting,
but I haven't needed  it.  What I did need, helped me get my  roadster running.
The biggest thing was the encouraging stories I've read here.
However, Michael Byers '68 1600 will be coming home with me, uhum, my stepson
soon, Seans first car, and I am sure I will posting a few questions anyway.
Like, what was it that I needed to do to put a five speed in it?  Les or Dennis,
how much are the Konis?  Are the 1600s and the 2 litres  rear ends the same? I ,
uhum, Sean  will need the brake brace also.  Who makes good tops, soft and hard?
I guess I will be talking to Les  and Dennis a little more.   By the way,  I did
get that second tape, and my pads came in while I was in Tahoe. Thanks guys! How
do I get to the archives? This is going to be so fun spending someone elses
money fixing  up a roadster .   :-D))
David  Pina srl 701