Re: Recoring Radiators

To: Fred_Katz@ci.sf.ca.us
Subject: Re: Recoring Radiators
From: Bob Mann <rwmannco@interport.net>
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 1999 12:05:56 -0400
Thanks, Fred.  I am hearing $200-plus out here on Long Island, NY, but
then again, they haven't seen the radiator yet.

Could be the rust thing is what happened, as I have gone down the list
of cheap fixes, and rodding/recoring is where I'm at...

I can recall someone saying they had gone to a four-row, but wonder if
there is room for this with the existing top/bottom tanks?

- Bob