Convertible top questions

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Convertible top questions
From: "James W. Anable, Jr." <anable@halcyon.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 1999 23:14:49 -0700
After being off the list for a long while, I have rejoined, with some
questions.

What is the stock color for the top frame?  Mine is silver, but looks
repainted.  The car is black.

Where can I find a new weatherstrip for the front bow?

Any tips on installing a Crown brand top (purchased years ago from J.C.
Whitney), other than crossing my fingers and hoping that it fits?  I've
never done this before.

Did the '70 2-liter have a chrome ring around the horn on steering
wheel?

Thanks in advance,

Jim Anable
Seattle, WA