Woodies On The Warf

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Woodies On The Warf
From: GOAVP@aol.com
Date: Sun, 27 Jun 1999 12:03:22 EDT
I went to see the woodies at the Santa Cruz, CA warf yesterday with John
Balthazar who was visiting from Australia.  I would highly recomend it to
those in the Bay Area.  While it is over for this year, there is always next
year.

6 reasons to go to Woodies on the Warf:

!) It was a great drive over Hwy 17 to Santa Cruz.  Not too much traffic and
I found a place to park near the warf.
2) Over 100 woodies.  It is fun to see what others do with their vehicle
restoration dollars.  Gave me some ideas of a possible woodie roadster.
3) Unlike the Gilroy Garlic Festival, the crowds were pretty light.
4) It's free
5) There are some great little sea food restarants on the warf.
6)  You can visit the Los Gartos Ferrari dealership on the way back.  They
had a couple of new Ferraris, several Bentleys, a couple of Dino's, a Lotus 7
and several Morgans on display.

We did all of the above in about 4 hours and still got John to SFO in time
for his flight back home.

Peter van der Pas
Mtn. View, CA