Greetings, Dennis!

To: Dennis Currington <dc311@mail.com>
Subject: Greetings, Dennis!
From: "Patrick J. Horne" <horne@cs.utexas.edu>
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 1999 09:21:01 -0500
This is Pat Horne.  I dropped in with the Red 67.5 back in May.  We were driving
back to Texas with it.

Had a few delays on th eway back, but nothing that made us trailer the car.  The
overheating problem turned out to be a blown head gasket.  It really let go
near
Big Sur.  We drove Hwy 1 from your area to Santa Cruz.  We nursed the car to
Fairfield where I replaced the head gasket.  No more overheating!

The trip from there to Austin, Tx was great!

A couple of things for you.  When we were down there we left the top bow trim
piece
that came too late for us to use.  We bought parts there, but didn't get the $25
for the trim credited.  We also left a braided 67.5 1600 lower radiator hose
that
wouldn't fit our car because the alternator was on the wrong side.  I didn't see
a credit for that either.

I want to order a set of "twisties" and "posties" for the car.  I believe there
are
6 twisties and 8 posties.  With them getting hard to find how about selling me 2
sets.  I may be putting a torneau cover on and will need some for the dash and
doors.

Sorry you were not able to make it to Solvang, we had a great time!

Got to go,  hope to get back out that way again.  Take care of yourself.

Peace,
Pat

--
Pat Horne, Network Manager, Shop Supervisor, Hardware Guru
voice (512)471-9517, fax (512)471-8885, UUCP:cs.utexas.edu!horne