Got my muffler on!

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Got my muffler on!
From: Matthew W Peterson <pete-3@juno.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 1999 11:54:00 -0500
hi everyone,

Just wanted to report that I finally got my muffler and resonator tip on
my car.  I bought them from Jim Tyler at Topless a couple of weeks ago.
I finally got the time to get them put on yesterday.  I had to pay an arm
and a leg to get anyone to put them on for me though.  No one aroung here
wants to put on "customer parts".  Anyway, my car sounds very nice now.
Thanks again Jim.

Matt Peterson
'68 1600
Zimmerman, Mn

P.S.  I haven't had any overheating problems to speak of since I retarded
my timing.  I'm keeping my fingers crossed!