Re: car

To: jt_milton@yahoo.com
Subject: Re: car
From: BERKEN@aol.com
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 1999 09:07:59 EDT
In a message dated 06/22/1999 11:12:46 AM Mountain Daylight Time,
jt_milton@yahoo.com writes:

<< Hi Taylor,

 Have you considered getting a 1600 instead.  Same car just less power
 than the 2000 and more within your price range.

 joshua milton
 69 1600
 encino, ca

 --- BRITT TAYLOR COLLINS <panza@bellsouth.net> wrote:
 > Hello, my name is Taylor.  I am 16 and have next to
 > nothing when it
 > comes to money.  I am looking for a 2000 that I
 > could restore but all I
 > have to offer is $500.  I someone could help me out
 > and find something
 > for me, I would be immensely grateful.  I live in
 > Atlanta Georgia and
 > would be willing to drive to some of my neighboring
 > states if
 > necessary.  Thanks alot, taylor
 >  >>

Taylor,

I would agree that you should also look at 1600's. The rebuild cost of the
engines in the 1600's is a lot less than in the 2000, as well as the cars
being generally less expensive to buy.

We all wish you luck and hope you find a car.

Joseph Berkenbile
70 1600
Albuquerque