Re: weber set up

To: a roadster list <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: weber set up
From: Toby B <toby@wolfenet.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 1999 10:21:05 -0700
The sidedraft DCOE Webers
        have 2 venturis each, for 4 total, unlike the SU's, which only have 1.
So I don't think adaptors for an SU manifold would work very well...
There have been rumors of a Weber- style manifold, or you could probably
adapt a Solex manifold to work.  Or just go with Solexes!

        Weberphiles- any info on a manifold?

And before the "just use a Solex pair" messages start, YES, the easier,
more 'stock' way to do things would be Solexes.  Some of us just have to
be difficult...<grin>
Toby