Re: Water Temp sender

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net, arthur@vistamediagroup.com
Subject: Re: Water Temp sender
From: Fred_Katz@ci.sf.ca.us
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 1999 09:57:32 -0700
Hi Arthur,

On the carb side at the front of the head. Just behind the water pump,
there is a hose connection (3/4 inch?). The temp sender is underneath that,
just above and to the right of the large radiator hose.

It's in a $#&$ place! Mine was a screw type that didn't work, the wire was too
loose. I replaced the temp sender with one that has a push-on type wire
connector and finally got my gauge working.

Fred - So.SF
BADROC
'66 1600