Re: 1500's

To: alevisen@gdhscats.org, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: 1500's
From: sidney raper <spl310@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Jun 1999 16:22:38 EDT
Arlo,

You could probably redye the carpet with some Rit Dye (that is the brand
that I used to restore some sunbleached carpet - it works well)  In the
process of rebuilding my seats, I went to a customer mattress manufacturer
and bought the highest density foam that he had.  I WILL have some good
cushion in mine!!

You are correct about the vinyl.  The only place that mine went bad was at
the seams and where something actually dug in and tore it.  I hope that the
replacements (from Rallye) last as long as the originals!!

Sid Raper
1964 1500