RE: Another update on the V6 Turbo

To: "'Robert.Long@CSDinc.com'" <Robert.Long@CSDInc.com>
Subject: RE: Another update on the V6 Turbo
From: "Miller, Don" <MillerD2@idhw.state.id.us>
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 1999 08:58:48 -0600
Any place where metal contacts metal there is a possibility of corrosion or
dirt getting in. There are grounds all over the car. In the back where the
taillight main wire comes from the front to the rear there is a ground. Same
for the headlights up front. There should be a ground strap running from the
motor to the frame and one from the frame to the body. Just look around the
car and where there is a wire attached directly to the body, frame of motor,
Unhook the battery, and then unhook the ground and clean it. Saves lots of
frustration in the future.

Don Miller
68 1600 (VG30ET Turbo installed)
Meridian, ID