Re: 1967 Datsun 411 (1600) Owner's Manual NOS

To: Kerry Zariwny <k.zariwny@worldnet.att.net>
Subject: Re: 1967 Datsun 411 (1600) Owner's Manual NOS
From: Jim Grant <jigrant@cisco.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 1999 09:01:04 -0700
This isn't an SPL, but an RL-411, small 4 door sedan.  My Mom had one -
the first car I ever drove.  Very quick, acceleration and handling
both.  She never did figure out why that car went through tires so fast,
or at least never let on!  I don't remember what carb it had, other than
a single down draft number, but it still had lots of punch.  Totalled
long ago, fortunately not by me.

Cheers, Jim