tops, trim, and weatherstripping

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: tops, trim, and weatherstripping
From: "John E. Stromgren" <jstromgr@sqi.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 1999 16:14:57 -0700 (PDT)
All:

I'm missing some trim on my windshield, and I don't know whether it includes any
weatherstripping or not.

My high-windshield has no inside trim - just the painted metal. I don't think my
soft top has any weatherstripping attached to it . . .

I occasionally have leaks at the top corners, where the door meets the
windshield post weatherstripping.

What exactly am I missing?  Inside post trim, yes, and inside upper trim, but
does the upper trim wrap around the top lip of the windshield to where the soft
top comes down?

Looking forward, as always,

-John
John E. Stromgren