Roadster pic in the paper

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Roadster pic in the paper
From: CalSpeed@aol.com
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 1999 18:59:18 EDT
Hello,

I have a page from the Monterey County Herald newspaper and in the automotive
section it shows a 68-69 red 1600 cruising Hwy 1 near Big Sur.  Anyway, there
are two persons in the car.  The driver is wearing a cap.  The car has yellow
fog lamps.  Also the front bumper has the risers on it.  Oh... and the bumper
is also alittlebend down.  Looks like it was pushed back by the bumper
risers.  The car has black right and left side view mirrors and it looks like
it is running with stock hubcaps although I cant tell for sure as the shot is
from the front.

Now, here is the last part of the car that I noticed.  It is missing a letter
from the hood, D A T S U N.  If this is your car tell me the letter and you
will have a nice colour picture of your car in the newspaper.   Oh yeah...
the paper is dated July '97.

Michael "Calspeed" Carion
San Francsico, Ca