Calspeed Quiz Prizes

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Calspeed Quiz Prizes
From: CalSpeed@aol.com
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 1999 14:34:26 EDT
Hello,

Okay... I just located another bunch of photographs of West Coast Roadster
action that I will add to the prize!  Without counting the pictures I think
that I have well over 100 photographs to give away!

Also, I located a back issue of a high quality Datsun Roadster Magazine that
come straight from Australia.  This is one of the prizes too!

I am still looking for a few more items to throw in the bag.  I guess you can
say that I am just cleaning house of all of my extra Roadster stuff.

Good luck,

Michael "Calspeed" Carion
San Francisco, Ca

..... the more I find the more I will send!  And the postage is on me!