Re: LeMans coverage

To: dc311@mail.com
Subject: Re: LeMans coverage
From: CarterCM@aol.com
Date: Sun, 13 Jun 1999 16:07:28 EDT
In a message dated 6/12/1999 5:08:12 PM Pacific Daylight Time, dc311@mail.com
writes:

<< Our old friend and BRE driver John Morton was supposed to be driving a
 Porsche, but I also heard that he is at Tustin Thunder driving in the
 Vintage (Old Timers) race.  Les and Craig can confirm that when they get
 back from Tustin this evening.  >>

Everyone,
Dateline: Tustin Thunder Vintage Races
Well, we didn't see Morton on Sat. but I went back for more today...and there
he was! I got to chat with him for a few minutes about roadsters while he was
sitting on the grid, waiting for pro-celeb race practice.

Datsun is back!
I hung around just long enough to see the D Production race. A 2000 Roadster
WON by 1/2 a lap! There were also two F Prod. Roadsters and a couple of nice
510's out there too.

Now, where did I put that Solarcane, ouch!

Later,
Craig Carter
Fountain Valley, CA
1970 SRL311 #14100