questions

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: questions
From: Joshua Milton <jt_milton@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 1999 17:47:54 -0700 (PDT)
Hi All,

I just got my block back from the machine shop ready to go and am in
the process of rebuilding it.  I am going to be picking up a mild cam
shortly as well as a header.  I hope to have it together before Shasta
but Im not holding my breathe any longer.

My questions for the ALL knowing group are:

1) Can anyone that has put Mikuni or Weber 40s on an R16 motor give me
some feedback on your performance??

2) My OE carbs work perfectly and Im not sure I want to open a can of
worms, should I stay with them or change over to Weber 40s??

Thanks,
joshua milton
69 1600
encino, ca