Racing in the Midwest, Dairyland Datsun Roadster Day-out (DDRD)

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Racing in the Midwest, Dairyland Datsun Roadster Day-out (DDRD)
From: bill/liz wessel <bwessel@itis.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Jun 1999 00:27:05 -0500
>Steve Harvey wrote,

>Let me know the next time your running and I'll come and cheer
>you on.

Steve,
Looks like the next race I'll be at will be on 6/27 (Midwestern Council at
Blackhawk Farms). After that I'll be at the BRIC, the Brian Redmann
International Challenge, Sunday, July 25th at Road America in Elkhart Lake,
WI. I'll be running the ex-Col. Joe Hauser car, which I'm running as 41
(Joe ran as 47) in both events.

The Road America date is the VSCDA-sponsored, vintage race, (see
<http://www.roadamerica.com>. Always a great gathering of classic and
vintage cars; Phil Hill and the Can Am cars have been perennial draws.
Datsun Dave Coleman and Y. Katayama were there in '97. Bob Dicke will have
his ex-Bob McQueen 2000 there too. It is the 10th Anniversary DDRD
gathering to Road America.

Bill Wessel
Madison, WI
'68 1600, '69 2000,