Re: Name and Graphics

To: nturi@otw.com
Subject: Re: Name and Graphics
From: BERKEN@aol.com
Date: Thu, 3 Jun 1999 21:49:40 EDT
In a message dated 06/01/1999 6:29:25 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
nturi@otw.com writes:

<< Charlie,

      How about the DRONE bee as a logo.
 Nick.

 At 12:02 PM 6/1/99 -0400, Charles Ellis wrote:
 >Hi to all New England Folks,
 >(1)  We need a name, NEDROC--- New England Datsun Roadsters Owners Club
 >(2) Any other ideas for a name????
 >(3) Any budding artist in the group, we need a logo.
 >(4) I would like to have T-S for us by the next meet, I need a Logo!
 >(5)I would like to have window decal's made for  the next meet, I need a
 >logo!
 >
 >Thanks Charlie

Charlie,

I guess I will go along with DRONE as my vote.  I liked NERD, but I guess I
may be the only one.

Anything's OK with me, whatever everyone votes for.

Joseph Berkenbile
Maine by August
(let's see...New England Roadster Drivers/ Roadster Owners
Club....NERDROC!!!!)