Frame to hold body during restoration

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Frame to hold body during restoration
From: Jim Williams <jamesd_williams@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 24 May 1999 09:38:04 -0700 (PDT)
Has anyone built a frame to hold up the body and perhaps rotate it for
use during frame off restoration... I am looking to take the body off
the frame, but need to know what type of structure I should build...
What have you all used to get the body up, and to get to the underside
for restoration....

Any ideas, plans, etc, would be appreciated... Also approx. how much
does the body weigh once I lift it off the frame... Lastly, where can I
bolt to on the body, when I lift it, to keep it from flexing...

Thanks!
Jim 68 2000
jamesd_williams@yahoo.com