Re: Back-up lights

To: NATHAN J RUFFCORN <NRUFFCORN@prodigy.net>
Subject: Re: Back-up lights
From: Gary McCormick <svgkm@halley.ca.essd.northgrum.com>
Date: Tue, 18 May 1999 07:25:28 -0700
Nathan-

Check out the Roadster Spotter's guide in Greg Valazza's excellent web
site, datsun.org. The URL to get straight to the Spotter's Guide is
http://www.datsun.org/roadster/info/modelguide/

You'll see there that they went from one to two backup lights for the
'70 year model cars.

Gary McCormick
'70 2000
San Jose, CA