Re: Question on emergency flasher switch...

To: Mark Dent <stickerman@home.com>
Subject: Re: Question on emergency flasher switch...
From: corcoran <corcoran@bainbridgeisland.net>
Date: Sun, 16 May 1999 14:36:39 -0700
Although it probably is not used, take an ohm meter and see what it is
internally connected to. Maybe you can use it for some non stock purpose.
Who knows, maybe these babies were used by the roadster driving police in
Japan for "red lighting" people  ;<)) My guess is that it is common to
pin's 4 and 5 so some add in device could also flash.
Tim C
'64 1500