Re: Plate Markers versus Title

To: David & Candy Pina <casalp@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: Plate Markers versus Title
From: Mark Dent <stickerman@home.com>
Date: Fri, 14 May 1999 08:48:40 +0000
Actually this is true on cars today also. I deal with used cars in my
business and every car has a date of manufacturer (usually on the driver
door jamb). ALL cars manufactured after Oct. 1, 19xx are the next year
model. sometimes they manufacturer will make ones made earlier the next
model year (like the 2000 dodge neon that is out now) but if it made
after October it MUST be tagged as the next year

--
--- I drive way too fast to worry about cholesterol ---

Mark
Baltimore
http://www.datsunroadsters.com
1968 1600