more fiberglass

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: more fiberglass
From: WadWerks <wadwerk1@cnetech.com>
Date: 09 May 99 12:34:56 -0800
well you guys are in luck i just happen to be doing a bre 510 spoiler for a
friend rite now. i already checked it on the roadster and it is to wide and
angles forward to much. BUT with a little modifications i can make it fit. we
just finished the mold a few days ago so i can make a spare one to cut up and
make fit. if your iinfestedust let me know so i can find out how man to make. I
will find out the cost and let you know later today but it will be pretty chep
i hope. i was also thinking of making a new hard top that isnt so squere and
bulky if anyone has any design ideas let me know. i was thinking of making on
that had a long decklid like the z that went to the back of the trunk. i need a
scketch if the roadsster so i can draw a few designs so if anyone can send me
one that would help. also i should have a price on the fenders soon.

jon waddell
69 2000
hanford ca.