curved-dash-olds

C D O New Crankshafts

To: "ann.wait" <ann.wait@freedom255.com>, "roy.brown15"
Subject: C D O New Crankshafts
From: <awentsbury@o2.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2009 00:48:51 -0000
The first batch of 10 Crankshafts were finished within 3 weeks of the order
being placed , 3 of these crankshafts are already fitted to the engines.
The finished cranks to the original drawings cost # 460.00 pounds , a roughed
out Crankshaft heat treated to the T condition is #400.00.
These cranks are a lot stonger than the original cranks , the material was
selected after much consultation with people who realy do know what they are
talking about.
We plan to order one last batch of Crankshafts , after this you may have to
resort to having a one off made at a cost of #1200.00 .

I strongly suggest that you should grab one when they are available , like the
reproduced heads , blocks , water pumps , holly carbs ect , most of these are
made in limited batches , there is no guarantee  that these will still be
available when you want one.
Most of the people who have the patterns for these items are now in their
eighties , these patterns may well get lost to us.
If you want to put your name down for this batch , please contact me as soon
as possable.

Ian Kerr   awentsbury@o2.co.uk     07803907666